Matchmaking homebuyers and sellers with
Realtors across the United States since 2003.
These are a few examples to give you an idea of how the Client - Realtor Match can work for you!
A search for YOUR Realtor is done with care. Each time. Every time. ~Mary Lascelles
- Need to sell father's home across the country. The home belonged to the father of adult children. He had
passed away and none of the family was in the area to handle the sale. It took a special Realtor to be able to handle
those details for the family. I found a Realtor who was able to tie up loose ends and help the family navigate the
process. The home was successfully sold in 4 months' time.
- Condo purchase for college daughter. Parents had a daughter going away to start college. They wanted to invest in
a condo for her to live and share with roommates. I introduced them to a Realtor who knew that part of the market and
helped them invest well. Condo was purchased with mortgage largely covered by daughter's roommates' rent! Smart
investment, to be sure.
- Property inherited needed to be sold. A gal inherited a unique, large parcel of property with an old
home on it 3 hours from where she lives. She'd found a listing agent on her own. Nothing happened during the
12 month listing period. She then asked for my assist to find a competent Realtor in the area. The property was
listed, marketed well, and sold within 4 months' time for a very acceptable price.
- New widow needs to sell unique residence. She was not familiar with the real estate process and wanted
someone she could not only trust but who was competent to sell this unique property. Within 4 months, her home
sold and she was able to move to the retirement area of her choice.
- Retirees relocating, but where?. They were looking at 3 areas in another state. I found them an agent in
each of the 3 areas to send them properties by email of homes fitting their criteria. When they saw something
they liked, they were free to go check it out. They are now happily settled on a river property in the center of
- Investing in another state. A retired veterinarian wanted to invest in a rental property in the town where
he has family in another state. He was watching real estate values rising there. He ended up buying two that
have been successfully rented ever since.
- Downsizing. Some BabyBoomers are realizing it's time to downsize. I introduced one such couple who sold
their large home and then wanted to sell a small condo in another community to purchase a mid-size condo
in that same town. They accomplished the transition into a mid-size condo after the sale of two homes and
are now enjoying time to travel more.
- No clue about real estate. It is not infrequent that people ask for assist in being introduced to a quality agent
simply because they feel unfamiliar with the real estate process and don't know how to go about selecting the
right Realtor. I am always happy to assist in this situation (and a multitude of others) because there's nothing worse
than working with someone who doesn't have your back -- no matter what industry.
I look forward to hearing from you. I'm a visual person so scenarios help me see the big picture. I hope
they've helped you. Perhaps you or someone you know could use help in being matched with the right Realtor
- wherever needed across the United States - to achieve particular real estate goals. If so, let's talk!
Mary Lascelles | ReloMary
530.515.6299 | firstname.lastname@example.org